Thursday, August 28, 2008

unforgettable moment in my life !!!

u're so brave !
that is so disgusting...
how dare you do such thing ?
(these are some of my friends' comments....=p)

am i ?? really ?? no lar.....i've no idea what makes me to decide put this thing around my neck !! it's a real 1, big i should say...for me i think it's big lar.....LOL...

A PYTHON here...

muaks ..... i'm kinda like kissing it...

haha...i'm even posing there...wakaka

at first i was thinking of posting a video here, from how the guy put the snake around my neck....but just couldnt make it....duno hw lar,,mayb too big or what ...

here, i really want to thank my mummy the most !!! I LOVE YOU !!! coz she helped me to record it and then even took 19 nice shots ....haha,,,,usually, she wouldnt wana learn how to use a camera phone or digital camera.....but for this time, she made an effort to learn it within minutes after i tought her last minute....LOL.... BRAVO ! (i'm so proud of her....)

No comments: