Sunday, August 3, 2008

tag thingy

here i am.....was tagged by Cla...lol

"Six things I’m passionate about
manicure+pedicure
handphone
cheesecake
psychology
my laptop
honey milk

Six things I say too often
what ??
are you sure.....?
puh-lease
so how..
duno lar
oh my god !!!


Six books I’ve read recently
psychology in action (my text)
psychology references...(4 my term paper )
being a happy teen
secret ( just flip through)
erm......
seventeen
woman's weekly (magazines...does it count ?? )


Six songs I can listen to again and again
Bleeding Love
Love like This
Tattoo
Big girls dont cry
Apologize
When you're gone

Six things I learnt in the past year
appreciate and enjoy life
ways to destress....
eat and stay healthy @ the same time..
practise YOGA to stay fit
how to blog at last....
try to be more confident


Six people to tag
Benji
Celine
Jean Hwei
Joanna
Kendrick
Robin






No comments: