Thursday, August 14, 2008

Holiday........

exam fever is "attacking" everybody now in UCSI (i guess)....

some of my friends are studying all day long (wow,,salute them),,some in order to avoid the temptation of their laptop+bed+tv+wadeva....they went to the library !!! (i agree,,1 of the way too) but m3 ?? i did study a bit,,i admit it's more than usual...lol....then most of the time on9-ing,,msn--facebook--friendster--where else ..? i got addicted to all these places, cant stop it in fact...getting serious...but i dont find it a big deal as i found that all my friends, people i know did this too......some are even worse,,haha....u know, besides studying, we have to RELAX !!! i dont wana lose my mind, going bananas........>,<

bring me to holiday !!! land me anywhere on this earth......where u can find crystal clear water,,beaches dat are so soft where u can feel sinking in and really white in colour...(those like in our PD,,no way !!! that turns me off !!!)


ISLAND VACATION

(after i went to pulau redang,,cant help falling in love..if possible i hope I can see either sunrise or sunset )



omg !!! this will be the best resort ever....

p/s : btw, pictures above are neither from redang nor in msia...haha...cant rmbr where i found it....it's in my laptop (my picture--nice scenery) lol

No comments: