Thursday, August 21, 2008

hooray !!! done with my EXAM ^^

phewww......at last the day has come !!! i finished my last paper of this 1st semester, on 20th of Aug 2008 (20.08.2008) DID YOU NOTICE THAT !!! I only realised this when i have to write down the date on my paper.....haha...it's really special (i even received a sms about this thingy at night from my NS friend...lol)

ok, here......started off this day happy+stress too,,coz i simply went through the text book since it was my last paper, so i sort of took things for granted .... and i slept earlier the night before, around 11pm something, studied only based on tips ( i worried our lecturer will gave us questions other than those tips)....after having 1 slice of bread, so i drovee to school a bit earlier as i'd promised my friend will study together / last minute discussion ..haha...

10am-----> into the exam hall !!! my seat was so so so at the back B30, yah !! i'm the last 1 of the row....all my classmates were in front >,< i thought since i have so much time doing, 3hours leh...so i done it in a slow way !!! then, i saw one by one of my classmates went out, they had finished and going back to celebrate....arrrggghhh.... when i left the hall., i wasnt the last 1,,hehe...jay is still doing......

HOORAY !!! YEAH !!! i'm flying+floating= on cloud nine that moment !!! then, went to secret recipe (my favourite place to eat out, if you know me well/long enough) me and eunice only...coz every1 went back and maybe having their own way to celebrate... i had a lasagna + ice choclate with whipped cream ! we thought of eating the RM10 set lunch there, but too bad....the offer is OVER.....haiz.... my stomach was so so sooooooo full after that, we chat a while there, sitting or lying on the sofa..haha..it feels good, no need to rush for class, study for exam or chapter tests, finish assignments...


we can enjoy our more than 1 week holiday starting from 20.08.2008... good day to start off my HOLIDAY !!!

No comments: