Saturday, August 16, 2008

some good police out there.....

WTH ??!!!! tayar pancit ?? how come ? why ? who the hell did this ...... ?
we were so damn pissed off, because we never have this before, i mean it's my first time came across this.....

my dad dropped us in front of the restaurant, then he went to look for parking...there were very limited parking space, so there was this indian guy (i can said he's the 1 "in charge"--collecting RM3 for each car and help look after it...) sort of lar... asked my dad to park in front of a house, there was a row of house nearby, and even saying they are all friends, doesnt matter if we park our car there....so there it is--our car was parked nicely there, and RM3 for the liar !

around 11.30pm, we went to take our car, just as mt dad reversed and few seconds of driving, he felt there's something, as if the tyre was pancit ! oh god.... ya, it was.. luckily only 1 tyre... my dad said it looked like purposely done by someone, eg : those who dislike people parking their car right in front of their house...>,<> OH SHIT !!! i realised i didnt bring my IC, not even my purse...OMG,,i was so afraid coz my mum and sis kept saying they're goin to check my IC, stuff like that.......from now on, i have to remember and bring along my purse wherever i go (coz i always dont bring it when going out, when i dont have to use $$$ ) lol...


after this, we dont really trust INDIAN guy ....not saying we are sterotyping people, but it actually based on 2 different true story.....it's from our pass experience...


~there was this indian guy riding a bike crashed the car side window trying to grab the bag..btw, my mum was alone that night....he failed, but tried to ran after my mum holding a knife....luck is on HER side, she was alright, bag is safe...

~2 indian guys riding a bike, following 3 of us all the way back....luckily i was alert that time, told my mum and we wander around trying to get away from them, then they knew we noticed and realised they were following us, from the other lane, even smile and waved at us....OFF they go...!!! real psycho they are.......><

No comments: