Saturday, August 23, 2008

nice day OUT ....

went to sungai wang
v
v
with mum+sister
v
v
after my FINAL exam,,need to SHOP
v
v
FOR new clothes n stuff ( new sem lar... )
v
v
yeah !!! bought clothes from ROMP, P&Co(50%)...
v
v
having prob with $$, so need to go for discounted things...LOL
v
v
ate lots of thing too
~ 11pm : tmn muda famous "yu tau mei "
~ 2pm : sg.wang-chicken n cheese wrapz
~ 3pm : waffles (2nd food i crave for)+fruit juice
v
v
reached home @ 5pm
v
v
shit !!! NO ELECTRICITY ??!!!!
v
v
luckily it's raining, so kinda cooling indoor...
v
v
but ruined my plan, CAN NOT :
---packed my bags(heading to langkawi with my mum 24-26th aug)
---do my french nails
v
v
went for dinner, fried mee, fried rice
v
v
at night, packed everything at my fullest speed
v
v
then quickly finished my DIY FRENCH NAILS in 1o minutes....
v
v
went downstairs, ON9, blogging here, facebook,
v
v
watched 8tv live summer concert fr malacca.....=p
v
v
later duno what time goin to sleep, coz still have loads of stuff i hvnt pack

No comments: