Wednesday, December 10, 2008

When i was young ...

this post is just so random, out of no where, i am bored at home, flipiping through some old stack of photos, and *blink* .... "i want to blog & post some photos when i was so so so young " ... this had came into my mind, since i looked so cute, okay okay okay -- let my friends to have a look, how i look like during 20 / 19 years ago.....muaahhahaahhahah

the booster behind there, i still keep it, sleep with it tooo...

so far, i love this picture the most xD

together with my fellow buddies here.... lurve them bearie bearie much


i like this 1 too, @ my babysitter's house ....

i'm climbing up the stairs, wana reach my bedroom ASAP

see that ? i was drooling...... ( with my pal, pink panther )

where am i going ? it was dark outside .....

SHITting .... please dont disturb me , ok ? leave me alone

i miss it..............
( stay tuned for more photos ) ........

4 comments:

sangkeertanan said...

muahahahahahaha
so chubby la u gan....

*HuiChian* said...

really ?? muahahah.....
hmm, i'll juz take it as a compliment larrrr............xD

puimon said...

cute cute hui chien... very sweet
next time i also post my little baby photo and compare... ok?
Haha

*HuiChian* said...

hey pui mon,,sure sure .... i'm sure we r both vry cute 1 ,, kids r alwayz lik dat =p LOL