Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Disgusting Creature

was cleaning up my bedroom, found this disgusting thing at the grill of my window ... ARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHH !!!!! SHIT, what am i suppose to do huh ?? i sreamed so loudly, my mum came in, helped me of course, i couldnt handle it myself, OMG.......

i hate OR perhaps scare of bugs !!!!!
( here's some pictures how we KILLED them..... muahahaha )








here come the KILLER !!! Mr. Tooth Brushie....

Brush em OUTTA of my way !!!

muahahahaha

SCARY... the mother came back, saw her babies were no way in sight... ( sorry this picture is quite blurrr,,, coz we quickly closed the window before it flew in and ATTACK us... )


2 comments:

puimon said...

If my room had this kind of situation i also will faint and scream.. Haha
I can't faced with bugs... Scare....

*HuiChian* said...

hehe... me too lar, honestly... i was really screaming real loud when my mum poked the "nest",,since it's jz babies, it's less scary..... in front of those flying & fast moving bugs, i'll definitely go bananas !!!