Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Lonely Christmas Eve

here i am, start writing something ... after having my heavy dinner @ home with my sister, i'm so FULL right now, even though now i'm sitting down here, i can barely breath and painful stomach ... ( whenever i ate too much, or when i am too hungry & then straight away eat too much, THEN stomachache will take over !!! i'll have this irritating feeling and I FEEL SICK ) >.<

RM39.90 -- Pizza Delivery , within less than 20 minutes....

W.O.W ...
clockwise from top right : Personal Pan Pizza - Hawaiian Chicken, Personal Stuffed Crust -- Island Supreme, Regular Crispy Catch, Garlic Bread ( these are all for 2 person )

our own soup from Vono, Mushroom Potato ( front ) , Mushroom Original
After i went for the treatment ( 3rd time ) just now, my 'gong gong' said, this time it's quite serious coz i was fell down ( few steps ) from the stairs & injured the bigger ' urat ', so have to be a little bit "mah fann" *OUCH* ..... so i cant really walk too much, or go places too far lor.... which means, some shopping plans & saloon plan & other stuff -- all have to be postponed until my ankle fully recover ..... ARRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH............ i really hope this Saturday gathering, i will get much more better and I HOPE they wont choose to sit upstairs ( as i dont see myself climbing stairs .. LOL )
guess what ?? Just now, i fell down AGAIN while coming down from the stairs at my house.... i really gave my family "heart attack" , they were downstairs & heard loud noise at the stairs , as if someone had fell down ( m3 ) should i say NEARLY ??!!!!! actually i did miss the steps, fell down a bit & landed on my BUTT ... but my hand got hold to the handle beside larr...luckily, i DIDN ' T sprained or hurt myself this time.......

No comments: