Thursday, December 11, 2008

SMS i received ...

this is an interesting 1 ... i got it yesterday morning from a BFF of mine, i always dont used to read messages patienly / wont comprehend clearly enough, that's why -- i misunderstood this SMS.... *salah faham* larr,, here's the story :

original sms = " is it ok for you to CALL me now ?? there's a BAD NEWS about YOU..."
the version that i thought = " is it ok for me to call YOU now ? there's a BAD NEWS bout you "
so i was actually waiting & waiting & waiting ,,for her to call me larr,, and told me what happen.....
i replied her " yes, call / sms me now larr !! what bad news oh ... ? "
few minutes later, i sent " Wei !!! tell me lar,,wat's the bad news huh ?? u dont scare me larr "
i even comment in facebook, asking her -- why didnt u replied / called me ?? what happen ?


then, at night only i realised when i REread this sms..... Notice the the thingy in the RIGHT side, u gotta scroll down larr,,,,the message didnt just end there..... OMG !!!

" Surprise ? Forward to your friends... see whether how many of them right away call you before finishing the msg, haha !!! bla bla bla.................................................. MERRY CHRISTMAS !!! be happy alwayz, forget all your problems "

OMG !!! OMG !!! OMG !!! I was so embarrassing at that moment, i actually did that, i mean NOT CALLING her, but i did SMS her asking what happen,, usually i wont fool easily by such SMS, but i really had no idea what's happening to me,, LOL................. i took it so seriously, and it 'bug' me for quite q while too xD... then, i knew it already, i started to forward it to some of my friends, and see if there's any responds.... ( 1 called me, but i didnt get to answer him, it was in silent mode >,<>

No comments: