Tuesday, December 23, 2008

What A Long Day >,<

I'M SO NOT GOING TO FORGET THIS DAY !!!

on the 22nd of Dec, Monday, Hui Chian and her family were happily going to move on with her plans... supposed to be a lovely shopping day with her dad, mum, and sis... before we went to BTS, we went to collect the Universal Music CD Hamper worth RM650 @ Menara Citibank, Jalan Ampang... ( last friday, i received a sms saying i've won the 2nd prize, in Malaysian Women's Weekly -- Mary J.Blige promo, a sms contest, during the April issue... and what ? NOW, Dec only i got the prize ... *duh* )

there it is, this is the package/ so-called-hamper that i'd collected from the office... at first, i was too naive or putting too high expectation on it, i thought OR maybe i should say-- hoping they will at least give me like cash voucher rather than those CDs... well, when i opened and saw them, i was so so so disappointed, and %*$##%$*... i was hoping for something really NICE .. BUT ---->
it turned out to be, there were 8 CDs all together, 3 are STING, and another 3 are OLD SKOOL OF ROCK, they gave me repeated CDs, 3 are the same !!! For What ??!!!!!! just look at the pictures and you're get a clearer picture of it.... and i wondered, all these 8 CDs here = RM650 ???!!!! are you sure ?? i was REALLY expecting for something else, something really worth this value, or at least DONT repeat larrrrrrr.... ><

there and then, i said to myself, NOT to join such contest ( Universal Music CDs Hamper,, no matter how much it worth, u'll only get very dissapointed..... ) LOL.... now what ? what i can say is, STING is not our favourite here, others my dad will have it since those songs are from his time, and some mayb we'll just gave to friends....

then, we went to BTS, @ Borders, i bought seventeen .. a Malaysian popular & nice magazine, for teenagers or those who are a bit older than 17 yrs old ( yah yah, like me who aged 20 now ) FYI, i've been supporting this magazine since 2005, buying every issue of seventeen, believe it anot, come to my house and i'll show you the whole stack of it from Jan-Dec .. LOL...

i know they are going to publish the college guide this Jan issue, so i quickly bought it and looked for my picture... hahhahaa... I FOUND IT !!! it's inside the college guide, with my photo and also 2 lines from me saying that : "......" GO GRAB 1 NOW, and you'll know what's inside there.. LOL
( here's the story, i saw in facebook, seventeen is looking for students in different colleges/ Uni to respond... so, i was curious and sent a message with my particulars + email add to them.. few days later, got an email with a lot of questions asking more or less about college life, so all i have to do is just complete with my own answers and opinions, and also attached a few photos of myself and activities done in Uni.....

Notice my left ankle ??
taken when i was sitting alone @ Borders, reading + surfing Facebook using my hp, while they went shopping again =(
when we were walking from BTS --> Sg.Wang, there's the bridge across the road, we have to walked down few steps of stairs, actually i was too excited coz my picture appeared in seventeen, my favourite mag, so again i took out and wanted to look again... thenm suddenly, w/o seconds, i think i hvnt even reach my page, i MISSED a few steps and DROPPED down low...
*OUCHHHHH* the next moment i know was there's this sharp pain in my left ankle, and it was so numb already, i couldnt stand up that time... ( i remembered the 1st thing i checked after i fell, i quickly checked my sandals, whether any rosak anot ... muahaha ) then, i was quickly sat down on the stairs, i have to rest a while, it was so so so pain + numb too... i saw a lot of people passing by were looking at us, i mean m3 .... i bet they are curious and thinking what happened to me ??? that time, i wasnt thinking whther it's a embarrasing moment or what .. WHO CARES ?!!! i was in so much pain........... after 5 minutes, i was a bit alright, i can stand up and walked again... i'm quite experienced now, i know when the 1st time u sprained either knee/ankle, you have to rest a while, then settle down a bit, you can walk as usual... after a while, only it will starts to SWELL and then, feeling of pain at the place will rushing in.... haiz....
so everything is okay after a while, m3 and my sis went to shop at Sg.Wang, i even bought a top for only RM25...ehehehehhe, , , we also had some snacks and ice-cream, then continued... around
after 3 hours of walking non-stop, my ankle started to swell and i can feel the PAIN then, so we decided to went abck to BTS, then i really couldnt walk like at 1st already, i can feel the place there had swollen so much and it was so tight, that i can barely move, it was hell so PAINFUL ..
.
taken this 1 at home, hahahahah... see that ??!!!! actually, i was really experience in this, i mean i had SPRAINED my right ankle twice, left knee twice, and now -- left ankle once ...

evening, went over to gandpa's house, asking him to help "urut" sikit... HE had been in this "tit da" -- traditional treatment, for many many years ... 30 years ? 40 ? i think so, coz when my mummy was in her teens, my grandpa already known as the "tit da sifu" around the area they lived...LOLzzzz,, he is VERY EXPERIENCED !!! a lot of people from far away also come to seek help, when he tried to massage to fix and move back the position of the thingy inside, WOW !!! i was screaming so loud, and then i was burst in tears.. it was damn pain wei,, i tell you, i am the type that cry easily even though by just reading or watching movies... so think of when i have to suffer and bear such pain ... * sob * after that, grandpa told me that he knew that it was very painful, that's why he's NOT looking at me all the time, coz if he saw me crying and the pathetic look, he would put less energy / sympathy me... which means the result will be less effective, which also said that i might not be able to recover soon.. ><

here is it .. at last, my leg since yesterday until NOW, was wrapped in such way, looks like a elephant leg right ??? haiz,,, it is so UGLY .... ( at 1st i was thinking to put or not to put this pic, hahhahaha.,, but ok, just let u guys have a rough idea how is it right now... ) T.T the worse thing is, i have to go back for the follow-up treatment.. NOOOOOOOO, coz it spells out another C.R.Y.I.N.G S.E.S.S.I.O.N ^^V

According to Professor Piggie : " We must always be careful when walking the stairs. Never read any books while taking the stairs, pay attention and look at the steps that you're taking !!! "

2 comments:

sangkeertanan said...

wish you speedy recovery...

*HuiChian* said...

i hope too.... it's getting better nw, bt still i cant run/jump yet xD