Monday, November 24, 2008

OUCH take 2...TAGGED by Benji ...

i just finished up one this morning, and then i found out i was tagged by this fellow here....aiya,, i should have tag him with the 1 earlier.... XD

Starting time : 8.26pm
Name : call me Hui ChiEn, although correct 1 is ChiAn... it sounds diff if u got what i mean
Sisters : 1
Brothers : 0 ( always hope for a elder brother since i was young ....)
Shoe size : erm,,usually 39 ,, dont know 8 / 9 lar..
Height : 1.68 m
Where do you live : 4_, Jalan Te_a_ai, 2/7_.
Taman Bukit Te_a_ai, Che_a_,
56_00 K_. ( if u fill up correctly, attractive gift is waiting for ya )
Favorite drinks : Everybody knows she's a HONEY MILK lover .......
Favorite breakfast : i like typical Msian's breakfast -- nasi lemak, roti canai, sandwiches as well
Have you ever been on a plane : yep !!!
Swam in the ocean : of course lar.... i swim since i was 6 years old XD ( let's go to REDANG ! )
Fallen asleep in school : nahhhhhhh.........
Fell off your chair : as i can remember, yup...friends played a prank on me in primary sch ...
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call : what about SMS ?? does it count too ?
Saved e-mails : either forward / delete / leave it there until spiders come n have their web there
What is your room like : single bed + air cond + 1 huge closet + 1 smaller closet + dressing table + fan = MY ROOM
What's right beside you : a radio, my hp, telephone, mouse, and a plastic ( i just finished my keropok ikan )
What is the last thing you ate : as i mentioned above, keropok ikan lar...
Chicken pox : Standard 3 ....*duh*
Sore throat : easily >,<>
Stitches : OMG....i hope it wont happen in my life ( i have phobia for needles )
Broken nose : nope.. thanks god
Do you believe in love a sight : hmm...get attracted easily by some1's appearance, it's NOT LOVE
Like picnics : not really... go lar cafe / restaurant
Who was the last person you danced with : my Garfield ( refer to my Facebook pic )
Last made you smile : the photographer
You last yelled at : cant rmbr, i seldom yelled at ppl
Talk to someone you like : i cant really TALK when in front of HIM... usually other ways
Kiss anyone : NO
Get sick : who else doesnt get sick , huh ?? lame lar....
Talked to an ex : No comment Miss someone : 24/7 .. .. .. in fact, i'm MISSING a lot of ppl
Do you sleep with stuffed animals : now & alwaiz, i have 5 of them sleeping with me
What's under your bed : BOOGEYMAN !!! muahahahaha......
Who do you really hate : refer to the previous TAG, the previous post below this 1
What time is it now : 8.59 p.m
Randoms :
Q : Is there a person who is on your mind right now : there are a few of them XD
Q : Do you have any siblings : please dont repeat the question
Q : Do you want children : Definitely, 3 is just enough =p
Q : Do you smile often : all the time, but i doubt it when i was sleeping
Do you like your hand-writing : sometimes, all depends to my mood
Q : Are your toenails painted : if i leave w/o any nail polisher, i'm NOT hui chian o.O
Q : Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in : i cant live w/o mine ....
Q : What colour shirt are you wearing : PINK ...
Q: What were you doing at 7:00pm yesterday : standing there, promoting shampoo !!!
Q: I can't wait to : SHOP during Mega Sales, and get my @SS back to Uni life !!!
Q: When did you cry last : i choose to remember the good & happy things
Q: Are you a friendly person: I AM ... i cant live w/o my flen...
Q: Do you have any pets : used to have -- fish lar,,tortoise lar,, BUT i want rabbit, hamster, shih-tzu !!! gimme 1 ....puh-lease
Q: Where is the person you have feelings for right now : currently, dont have feelings on anybody
Q: Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now? : i can merely remember when's the last time i hold ppl's hand
Do you sleep with the TV on? : seldom,, coz i usually choose to go to BED when i'm sleepy
Q: What are you doing right now? : too happy after checking my RESULT...
Q: Have you ever crawled through a window? : didnt try before, but i sounds interesting
Q: Can you handle the truth? : i hope i can, BUT i know i cant @.@
Q: Are you closer to your mother or father? : i guess it's MUMMY ....
Q: Who was the last person you cried in front of? : i usually cried watching movies / in the shower...
Q: How many people can you say you've really loved? : -
Q: Do you eat healthy? : I hope I AM.... i dont want to die early,,because of some illness
Q: Do you still have pictures of you & your ex?: i dont have an EX *~*
Q: Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you? : Alwayz
Q: How often do you go to church?: what ?? it's not a place for me ( i guess ) ....=/
Q: If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to? : better keep it to myself, unless my flen ask me why .....
Q: Are you loud or quiet most of the time?: i have to admit it = QUIET ....but can be a chatter box too ( my record 12pm--7pm @ cafe, 2 of us )
Q: Are you confident?: Not enough...it's my main weakness here
Q: Favorite Quote : i dont really have 1
Q: Things I was doing 10 years ago: when i was 10 yrs old ? a good student who is VERY ACTIVE doing this and that ............
Q: Things on my to-do list today : to finish off this TAG thingy ( as i found out i was being tagged this morning )
Q: 5 snacks I enjoy..1. cheesecake 2. waffle 3. donuts 4. ice cream 5. cheesecake take 2
Q: 5 things I would do if I were a billionaire... 1. travel around the world 2. buy myself a house, for my parents, cars also 3. EAT EAT EAT 4. Charity is a MUST 5. save up some $$ ( for my monthly M&P )
Q: 5 of my bad habits.. ( i hate myself being such impatient, that's it .. does it counted as a bad habit ? )
Q: 5 places I have lived in..1. My home-sweet-home 2. Hotels/Resorts 3. Dorm ( NS ) 4. Camp site ( really those we set up ourself ) 5. Stadium (during the 30hrs famine)
Q: 5 jobs I've had: erm,,kindergarthen teacher ( class teacher of Nursery Kiwi ) , promoter, .......................
I tag:

1.WeeNee
2. Conrad
3. Isaac
4. Joanna
5. Carmen

No comments: