Thursday, November 6, 2008

Holiday Activities..

Happily living my life now, zero exams, zero assignments and of course no due dates for doing whatever... and this is the best part of a what-I-called-HOLIDAY !!!

almost 24/7, i'm stuck here, where ? cant move my fingers away from the mouse, or laptop... i cant shift my eyes, neither doing other "mum-said-USEFUL-things" Eg : cleaning up your room, your study table is such a MESS, do something lar !!! hmm, what else...take out your Psychology test book, read through lar, dont just let it become the spider's mating ground....*eeewwww*
well, basically i online usually,
  • check my email
  • what happen in Facebook, Frienster
  • Blogging again (since it's holiday now, make sure i'll update daily, crap a bit lar)
  • check out the nuffnang site
  • download some songs...look for some lyrics ( in search of HSM3's )
  • MSN !!! it's time to chat with my friends, time to update each other

above are only a few 'hot-spot', that u can find me there whenever i surf the net.... then, what if it's in the middle of storm, raining cats & dogs out there, where u cant go out, and u cant on9 as well ( i dont want to take the risk, being strike by lightning...)

hmm, EXERCISE time lor....yoga sometimes, but mostly HOOLA-HOOP--ing !!! trust me, it's quite useful and it does help to tone down, u'll have a slimmer waist, curvier also, burn away some fats around the thigh and ur butt too.....if u manage to swing the hoola hoop not just around ur waist, but down to ur thigh/butt...(FYI, i can do that !!!) if for those first time doing this, u'll get lebam (bruises) around u waist, small small round 1, or even at ur pelvic bone too.....so, prepare for this !!!

then, attaching some reading materials to my hands, glued my eyes to it... having some SUDOKU moments, fighting for the book with my mum, haha......watching DVDs, regardless new or old 1, as long as it's a nice movie where i wont get bored or end up snoring on my couch..(please, just using some 'interesting' words here, i swear i dont snore ) haha, i watched 'ENCHANTED' again yesterday......

No comments: