Sunday, November 9, 2008

i cant wait !!!

there is something here, i want to said, want to let others ( my friends / anybody i know ) .... but I CANT wor, i cant tell you here, what happen or why cant i say it here, so hard for me to NOT TO TELL people..... ( dont worry, as for secret, it's different, i can alwayz zip my mouth, wont tell anybody, not even a single word ) but this 1 is different, it's actually nothing serious or scary or wad-eva, i just want to play the game in such way, to bring out a so-called-SPECIAL EFFECT ... [konon-nya] LOLz .... haiz....

let's just wait until January or when u meet me lar....okie ?? sabar lar, i can do that, u sure can ... XD .... ( hope u guys dont mind, besides my family, i've told THIS to 2 of my friends, consider BBF lar ... hmm.. no no no, i think 3 ppl, erm make it 4 i think ... OMG, i told so 'many' of them edi, oopppsie >,< ) anyway, JUST WAIT LAR ..... i'm the 1 struggling here, with the devil with it's red tail, and standing on my left shoulder, brain-washing me " tell every1 of them, go ahead, put it in your blog, friendster, facebook, anywhere..." another, with an cute little angel on my right shoulder, trying hard to block the devil's message from entering my mind, but at the same time, hoping me to keep it secretly, as time pass, it's just the matter of time, sooner or later, people will know....hahahhahahahaah.........................

P/S : 1 little message from M3, it's nothing BIG DEAL, read it until here, then flush it like how you flush after finishing you big/small business....forget about it !!! muahaha....

No comments: