Sunday, November 30, 2008

At Last ...

today is my LAST DAY of job !!!
yippe ...i;m so happy right now, just waiting for the moment to come ...
finishing the job means
-- no more 8 hours of standing,
-- no more speaking BM whole day long..
-- no more have to have my dinner alone T.T
-- no more have to scare of the arrival of "boss" ( any spotcheck )
-- no more smelling like shampoo/the free gift
-- no more wearing the plainless white T, the ugly blak shoe
-- no more have to face those security people there, THEY SUX !!!
-- what else ?? will add on later.......
last day MEANS = i'm SO GONNA grab myself a few free gift ,, ( although i've grab 4 ) for myself, my family, and 3 of my friends who i'd promised earlier........muahaha,,, picture of the free gift ?? how it looks like ? wil post it here SOON,, i haven't taken any picture of it yet, so people just WAIT lar....nothing special also lar, hehe...just a blue cute little travel pack !!!
okay ,, right here this time, gotta go and do my sales report 1st, then have to vacuum the floor, eat my breakfast, read the newspaper, test the DVD which i bought last night ... LOLz, ( before mum & dad are back -- they went to the Bandar Tun Razak garden exercise so so so early this morning ...... )
CIAO !!! will be back pretty soon lar

No comments: