Friday, November 21, 2008

Jan Semester ...

done my course selection few days back, we did it on the very 1st day, when we are allowed & supposed to do it .... i've learnt a precious lesson last sem, while having to do my course selection ( for the short sem - Sept sem ) i did it on thursday, i was late, instead of doing it on Mon... SO WHAT ?!!! if u're few days late... the problem is -- some of our class have LIMITED number of students ... eg : 30 is the max , so when we wanted to go for THE class during the 1st last Sept, it was already full, and me & my friend were being KICKED out of the class.... ( kinda embarrasing, i guess..but it's alright... never have such experience before LOLz )

since most of our class are quite small, and we have to compete ( while doing the course selection this time ) since out of 5 subj i'm taking, 2 are ELS's & another 2 more are from Mass Com's... besides, we have to 'fight' with our seniors & juniors as well, coz basically it's following the "siapa cepat dia dapat" policy ... ( it's also the same with the 'while stock lasts' concept...LOLz ) u got it now ??

somemore, i'm finishing my year 1 this coming Jan semester ( it's my 3rd sem ), so it's definitely a MUST for me to complete all my year 1 subjects ASAP lar..... in order to do my Co-Op at the end of the year 2009 ... o.O coz i think they've change the whole system, which -- we have to complete 100% of our year 1 subjects only we can do our 1st internship, right ??
at last, i've chosen these 5 subjects to study next semester, arranged my timetable the best way i could ( but, still it's the worst so far,,where Mon Wed = i have 3 classes, Tues Thurs Fri - only 1 class...*duh* )

SE102 Study Skills & Employability
SE114 Expository Writing
SM112 Introduction to Public Speaking
SP103
Introduction to Sociology
SP202 Lifespan Development

anyone taking the same subjects with me ??? ^________^

No comments: