Friday, November 28, 2008

My beloved Piggie >3

there he is !!! "how bout a round of applause .. standing ovation .. " muahaha.....
let me have a rough introduction of this cutie - little PIGGIE .. fyi, he's 1 of my favourite stuffed toy here...

this is/was my 19th birthday present from a NS friend, sent this all the way from Malacca, Pos Laju ( konon-nya ) ... arrived just nice on 12 Sept 2007, in front of my house... went out to sign & received this PIGGIE here... muahaha, , , i know i know, it's kinda lovely & sweet to received such bday presnt from a quite-far-BUT-actually-not-too-far-place.... XD told me few days before that i'm going to received something on my bday, i keep waiting n waiting, keep messaging and asking what time my present is gonna delivered here ?? ( i was worrying i'll miss it, coz after class went to have lunch @ Tsim Tung with family that day ) no worries, PIGGIE arrived around 4pm+ -- >safely, w/o any limbs lost or any injuries....LOLz.....


front view

side view
back side *ooppsssiiieee*

" i'm LOVING it "
spot the difference ( above & below picture )

met his friend -- SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS

listening when my sis playing the piano ..
aiya...

( i know u're not reading this blog afterall, just want to said -- thanks a lot.... really appreciate it )



No comments: