Friday, September 5, 2008

WTH !!! PLAGIARISM happening here .. NOT ME

I'M SO PISSED at this particular moment !!!
after knowing few minutes before, that someone out there, had already --> copy & paste 2 of my considered-latest-posts in my blog (september 1)... FROM my blog here TO her blog ... holy SHIT !!! steal my pictures from my blog, copy what i've written, changing some totally-untrue-fact,,then POPS !! it's her blog now ? what the heck is this ??!!!
This is totally PLAGIARISM !!!
i'm the victim here, okie ?! how dare she do such thing, maybe she dont know -- this is not a right way ?! oh puh-lease .....HAIZ.....
Hui Chian : " if u guys find any similar posts at any other sites, please dont hesitate to ask me and i can figure out what happen....i swear i will never ever do such thing, "
~ i will never ever copy & paste other people's posts .
~ PLAGIARISM is a big NO-NO in my dictionary, not in doing assignments of course and also HERE in my blog...
~"UCSI had done a great job training their students not to plagiarize....." this 1 is what my MUM said...she kept laughing non-stop when i told her about this thing that really turns me OFF....when she found out who's that fellow is, laugh even louder....then she asked me to post this ASAP....hahahha
p/s : so sorry to those who are reading this, i really cant control myself right now....just dont understand here, WHY WHY WHY ???

No comments: