Monday, September 1, 2008

FERRERO ROCHER

last week went to LANGKAWI, bought some chocolates, clothes, keychain and other stuff too... coz it's a DUTY FREE zone, where you can find all those things are much cheaper than those here.....
1 thing i really recommend u guys to buy is (our topic today) --> FERRERO ROCHER !!!

so cheap over there,,OMG....haha....here, i wont buy it or yes, maybe just the packet of 3 which costs merely RM3 ... but there, i would rather buy 30 or 24....

after i went back, and i went to THE STORE, saw the price here, guess what ?!!! -for T30,

Normal ~ RM39
Langkawi ~ RM22.50

this is so so so much difference....we only buy 1 box for popo them, another 1 box for us only..coz we cant eat too much and might not want to keep it for too long also.....HAHA....



frankly speaking, if u know me long enough, u'll find out that i'm not really INTO chocolate...especially those only with pure chocolate, the whole thing is only this dark brown colour thingy, which will melt once enter one's mouth....it makes me feel so heaty...

But then, i only LIKE/LOVE this 1 ...again, yesh ~~ it's the FERRERO ROCHER...HAHA...i like there are a few layers inside, with nuts outside, wrapping it, (erm,,sorry, i sux when describing food or wadeva,,, GO BUY 1, TRY IT URSELF AND U'LL LURVE IT...)

i feel happy, loved, satisfaction, it lifts up my mood...bla bla bla...LOL...

here, i have this thought in my mind for quite some time--i even told my mum b4 :

~~for my graduation, instead of flower, i want a 'bouquet' of FERRERO ROCHER...can anot ?? mummy ? daddy ?? please.........hahaha.....receiving flowers is a norm nowadays....as well as those bear bear / piggie wearing the robe holding the cert...every1 has it, i think....in fact, i already received 1 on my 19th birthday last year..LOL..^^V


ok ok ok, i know i only finished my 1st year 1st semester, graduation is way too far for me right now...just let me daydream sometimes or have such HOPE ....



No comments: