Monday, September 29, 2008

NU SKIN Galvanic Spa


went to midvalley on saturday, there's this beauty expo @ the exhibition centre......

THANK YOU VERY MUCH, ,MUMMY !!! i love you !!!

my mum actually bought this GALVANIC HOME SPA thingy / tool for me and my sister ( the main reason) and for herself too.. this is NOT CHEAP, ok ....? cost her RM 1300++ already, including the thing itself ( used to massage the face, eyes, hair/scalp, body...), and the product itself !!!


so sorry guys, i really wana introduce this new and super duper nice product to all of you, but i'm so lazy to flip through the booklet about this things, and then write them here....><
(will tell you more in my next post...) HAHA.....after Connie helped to do only half face demo, to show the difference of my skin = before<-->after....SHOCKING AND SURPRISING i was => my face is indeed firmer, dark circle lighter a bit, skin is smoother, i can compare with the other side of my face leh....1 more thing = RADIANT SKIN !!! as long as i continue using this, once a week, in less than 2 months will see obvious result wor.....this 1 still yet-to-be-proven, let's wait for another 8 weeks.....hehe...

the beautiful, funny, friendly consultant -- Connie

before she showed how to used it, i took a picture -- the products....



I took this 1 myself, she said not bad, coz captured people behind, blurred 1 lagi, nice wor like this...LOL



then when i was using the Galvanic Spa thingy, she took my cam then helped me took this 1.....

thanks ya, Connie ( i know u're reading this post)



*~* i look terrible in close-up...



had our lunch -- seafood platter which costs me -- RM20 ( really a big plate here, so FULL...luckily shared with my sis lar )



went to watch WALL-E....damn funny 1 ^0^ (why watch such outdated show ? you guys might wondered, coz i have to use the bday voucher which expired this 30 Sept....so cant opt for mamaMia / Connected / Painted Skin....)



hand treatment, covered with WAX....(i'm a bit afraid, coz after watching "House of Wax"...) but then, the result was-- the skin became so so so SMOOTH , and also wangi-NYA.....GIRLS, you all should try next time lar



No comments: