Thursday, September 18, 2008

Mong Cha Cha....

what time is it ?? erm.....let me tell you here --- it's THURSDAY, 18/9/2008, 3.57pm.....
where am i ?? @ UCSI computer lab, blogging soemthing ... ( "pop"..tiba tiba mau blog about how BLUR i was yesterday and also today, just now...)

yesterday, after having lunch at blockA, my friend called me, she's 1 of my best friend in high school, currently studying in UUM, Kedah....damn far leh....we "chit-chatted" for about 1 hour + 30 min...(if i'm not mistaken lar,,) from blokA --> bookshop --> sat in front of the clinic there --> walked to library --> sat outside of ligbrary --> finished !!! went to computer lab, then at last went to library to meet my friends......OH SHIT ....WHERE IS MY FILE ??? I lost my file ? huh ? oh no....everything is inside there, my timetable, all my advertising notes, MOT whole stack of precious notes, important BB info........die lar ( my 1st thought )

how ?? straight away i went back to blockA, asked the kakak whether if she saw any file on the chairs when she cleaned up those table....NO...walked around, searching high and low, all the way back to the library, haih.....cant find it !!! i told my friends..then only 1 of them asking : " is it in the computer lab ? " erm,,,perhaps...i hvnt go and find there....thanks god...it's there !!! *phewwwwwwww* i really duno why suddenly become so BLUR...this is so not me !!!


today, what happened just now was --> around 1 hour back...again, we had lunch at blockB, simply chit chatting so "happily", about ONE TREE HILL,muahahaha...then, it's time to go to library ..so we 'CIAO' lo.... grabbed my bag, my lovely MOT text book, there we went in to the library....reached computer lab, only i Found out WHERE IS MY BABY ?? MY HANDPHONE IS NOT IN MY BAG !!! this really freaked me a lot !!! i had never experienced losing my phone, OMG....please please please ... help me get my phone back, talked to my inner self !!!

i must have left it on the table while having lunch..AIYA .... w/o wasting much time, sort of like run ? haha....faster speed, bigger footsteps, went there !!! from far, saw nothing was there, the table was so so so clean, then i saw Aunty was holding something in her hand, very familiar, it was my hp case, my hp "live" inside....i went to ask her : " erm....my handphone ??!!!" but before i opened my mouth and asked her this, she looked at me asked : " wat tan hor ? " thought i ordered something else instead...hahaha... then she only realised what happened.... again, so so so RELIEVED ... thanks a lot, coz it's the people sitting next to us, saw it and gave it to the aunty..... luckily it was not spotted and landed on someone's hand who has bad intention .... >,<
i almost lost 2 important things in 2 days .....
(promised myself, never ever going to let such things happen again ,,,)

No comments: