Thursday, September 11, 2008

The Day Has Come...

been cracking my head this few days, thinking of what i should blog here.....*sigh* i've been really busy this semester, all BECAUSE it's a short sem....

well....THE DAY I'VE BEEN WAITING SINCE LONG LONG TIME AGO --> finally it's here....

but then, should i really happy ? or should i just not hoping too much, coz like everyone says : " the more u hope, the more u'll feel disappointed . " (if something doesn't happen lar...) wad-eva.... just be normal i guess,, can i do that ?!! because,,,now , while writing my blog here, my heart beat has already double-up, my mind is full of stuff....imagining how wonderful things could happen,,

WHAT IF.......? HOW NICE ......

here's a simple wish lists, i know it's not gonna happen after all....but just let me daydream a bit, gimme a bit HOPE LAR...

I WANT :

1. APPLE -- iPhone
2. my very own car ( any model i dont care, but puh-lease---not KANCIL , and not MANUAL)
3. a super-duper vacation to anywhere but not in Msia (HK,France,Australia,Japan,Korea....)
4. my personal laptop -- VAIO .... (i'm so sick of have to fight with my sis using it =p )
5. permission to buy at least 1 pair of shoe per month
6. i need clothes of every types and colours
7. EARRINGS !!! ( hope yto reach 30 pairs by end of 2008 ) FYI, i have 10 now....yeah
8. pamper myself with manicure + pedicure @ SNIPS --> i'm so tired of DIY
9. collection of different colours of nail polish.....
10. buffet dinner @ JOGOYA

( cant think much apart from all 10 things above, i'm just a simple gal here, living a simple life. wishing for some SIMPLE things ) that's my blog's add wad.....www.simplelifechien.blogspot.com

really have to go, cant blog much, it's already 11.18 am , a have to eat my lunch, bathe, change, go to college, class at 12.30pm......

No comments: