Tuesday, September 23, 2008

bad CAR day !!!

on 22nd Sept 2008, it was my first time encountered such kan cheong and dont-know-what-to-do situation !!!

A TOTALLY BAD CAR DAY !!!
this was what actually happen yesterday .... let me tell u here, haiz.... after a so so so BORING MOT class, as usual i left with my friends ASAP, then i went straight up the hill, under hot sun, walked all the way to take my car .... i wana go home so badly ( i can take a nap 1st before dinner is served...LOL) put all my stuff on the seat next to me, what else to do ?? START MY CAR larr..... shit lor, what happen here ?? apa lar ni ??!!!! i couldn't start my car !!! tried many times already, but still god chose not to help me at all.....
immediately, i grabed my HP, called my MUMMY.....i need help desperately at that moment !!!
she asked me to open the thingy in front, where i dont really know what it call, =p so that i can just knock the battery wor, coz maybe it's the connection thingy or wad wad lar......aiya, i TAK TAU LARRRRRRR..... now the problem is, i couldn't even open it..( or i should say : I DONT KNOW HOW TO OPEN IT ) *pai seh*, btw, i have no idea which 1 is the battery....oh gosh !!
standing there, alone, helplessly looking around for any Homo sapiens there.. and the STUPID STRONG WIND there, blowing my skirt a bit higher, and my hair sort of like kept covering my face, i didnt tie my hair yesterday---->making m3 looked more like a SOR POH .... >,<
then there were these few guys in a car came, stopped and offering help...(i recognized they are from my MOT class 1)...YESH, GOD is lending me HIS hand that time .....*phew* i told them what happen actually, they helped to REstart my car, open the thingy in front, checking some stuff and then said : "the battery is DEAD, not much to do, unless have to 'JUMP START' .." WHAT ?? FYI, a new term added into my dictionary...but then they dont have those cable things and i also dont know lar....they even said have to PUSH the car, down the hill, to the nearest mechanical shop wor....HAR ??!!! sure anot ?? (having this thought / question in my mind) then called my mum to update about how bad was the situation, and asking what should i do....
FINALLY, came out a solution -- left my car there, come back myself, by the time at night when daddy back from work, only we'll go and get the car.....OKIE lar, since this was the only decision, i told them about it, i wouldn't really wana ma fann them also, coz impossible to push it down the hill, SCARY !!! THANKS them a lot, coz by stopping by, asking and offering help already show them are Mr.Nice Guys....LOL.....
THANK YOU very much ....
p/s : for the last part, how was it at night ? i'm so lazy to write here lar....it'll be very very very LONG ... u guys will fall asleep reading 1 ....LOL....FYI, evrything is OK, bought a brand new battery to change the old 1 ( 3 years edi leh...that's y now die lor).. drove to school the next day-- this morning actually...... anything, can just ASK me geh,,,LOL

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

really a helpless experience cos dunno how to do tat moment.....luckyly, got ppl help u!!!hehe....

*HuiChian* said...

yup...really very blur that time, duno wat to do lar,,,haha....

even tho they din help much lar, but at least got ppl around asking lor...feel relieved oso..LOL

Anonymous said...

wah...really a dun noe wat to do de experience o...lucky that got ppl help u tis beautiful gal ah...

*HuiChian* said...

wakaka....not beautiful lar..aiyo
1st deal wif such situation, so blurred and---nervous lar....><