Tuesday, June 16, 2009

You surprised me out of sudden,
i really feel "gam dong",
the 2nd heart-attack,
You bring laughter to my life,
Filled up my life with colours....

You made me worried sometimes,
very much worrying until i cant stop thinking,
negative thoughts had been conquering my mind,
since what happen yesterday .....

BUT,
i'm fine now,
i'm okay, i;m just a little bit disturbed yday,
i know you'll never break your promise,
we'll have the time to be the judge,
to judge how far we can go,
i know and i can feel your sincerity doing all these things.... ^^
few more days and we'd together for 1 month,
time flies ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

( i know we'll be together FOREVER, time is just another matter to be the proof )


~~YOU make me wanna call you in the middle of the night.
You make me wanna hold you till the morning light.
You make me wanna love, you make me wanna fall.
You make me wanna surrender my soul.
I know this is a feeling that I just can't fight.
You're the first and last thing on my mind.
You make me wanna love, you make me wanna fall.
You make me wanna surrender my soul ~ ~


this is 1 of my favourite song, back then when it's a HITz,
BLUE 's You Make Me Wanna


No comments: