Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Just bout myself >.<


it's been quite awhile
since i blog about myself OR my Uni life recently....

it's been a hectic week (since few weeks back)
there are research based subjects this sem,
some interview & survey have to be done,
lots of literature review are involved too T.T
EVERY WEEK at least 1 ASSIGNMENT has to be submitted >.<

i've no idea how am i going to go through the following days,
i'm now waiting for my semester break to come,
so that i can take a real deep breathe,
to slow down my pace,
to take a break..

" to be with myself and centre,
Clarity,
Peace,
Serenity... "

=Fergie=
Big Girls Dont Cry

i've been missing out a lot recently :
( sacrificing as well )

yumcha / dinner gathering with friends,
spend less time watching TV ( ~ 2 hours/day ? )
not much time spent on reading newspaper
spending less quality time with family Y.Y
sacrifice my exercise time also *ishh ishh*


well,
people around me might feel i'm a bit moody this few days,
i felt so lost,
stress up with all those dateline-coming-soon ASSignments ,
could not focus doing things,
sux in time management,

something keep bothering me,
but i dont what is it,
it's too abstract,
i just couldn't say what exactly it is,
i just felt uneasy, uncomfortable,
bloated stomach, i feel FAT, ( hell ya, i am )
cramped, fatigue,
( signs of PMS ?? maybe yes, maybe no.. LOLxxx )

signing off soon,
gonna take a break after my Wednesday Human Sexuality Talk Show ^^
also, welcoming YOU back to your home-sweet-home =P
gonna rest a bit,
just awhile,
before starting my Ethnography Research due next Tuesday.....
*sigh* another assignment dateline 7/7/09 >.<


1 comment:

nana- said...

gambateh! hui chian! XD

we'll pull it through! ASSIGNMENT ONLY MAH!! BRACE OURSELVES!!! We're human!!!wooohoooo~~ assignment is paper!!!! XD

-.-" so fun saying out loud like tat. Haha!

gambateh! ethnography is fun! :) more lit review will be arriving once u step further in Psychology. gambateh!!!!

let's chase due dates together!! i have lots too! *muahahhaah*