Thursday, June 4, 2009

Happy Days.........


" Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone, 
I'll be waiting all there's left to do is run, 
You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess, 
It's a love story baby just say YES " 

( it's the song we've been listening whenever in Suzuki Swift, 
never felt bored at all even we listen up to 5 times continuosly )

i've been living my life happily and meaningfully since the 22th May, 
now, i do believe in miracles, 
i believe in "yuan fen",, i can see the effort you've put... 
i know how much we are meant for each other, 
i know how much love & care you've gave me ... 
I REALLY APPRECIATED them ^^

i never met someone so special after all these 20 years
i never felt like this before
i never believe how much a person can do for his loved one
i never thought of I can be the super duper lucky one here
i never thought of having someone like you, 
by my side 24/7, 
supporting me, 
taking care of me, 
noticing me, 
giving me endless L-O-V-E

this is the 1st surprise i've received, 
white coloured K770i  ^^v
which made me really feel like crying that moment.... (i'm serious)
It's TOUCHING, 
i never knew you are that serious in doing things, 
and you really look into every single details  .....
THANK YOU !!!!! >3

so here's my previous handphone...
Black coloured K770i
HE had become the new owner for this lovely cute hp
and i'm sure he's treating it so much better, 
like how i've treated it.... hehehheeeee

* i do miss my old hp actually T.T 
* BUT i love my new white coloured even more......

~ YACLS ~
~ YACLS ~
~ YACLS ~

2 comments:

Clarissa said...

faster reveal him to us!!!! hahaahahaha

sangkeertanan said...

u r 1 lucky gurl......am so jealous...when i will find my right one..??


n spit it out on who is d lucky one fast, LOLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!