Sunday, June 7, 2009

For You


PLEASE, 
LOVE urself more, 
LOVE the poeple u love even more.......... 

I will always be there for YOU, 
even though not 24/7, 
BUT i'm a very very GOOD LISTENER , 
share things with me, 
regardless good or bad things about you, 
any problems & difficulties faced in life, 


YOU really made me worry this time, 
i was shock and stunned when see the messsage, 
i had bad feelings actually, 
since i did not received the promised sms, 
i really burst into tears but manage to control after awhile, 
after i saw ur replied message & heard ur voice moments later.... 

Do not let people to influence your mind, 
friends are important, 
but family and your loved one is equally important too.... 
( i know, maybe u'll more into the friend side)
BUT i understand it, 
and i'm totally fine with it
just promised me 1 thing, 
think before you made a decision, 
never ever make other people to worry, 
it's hard for me going through this, 
 it HURTS deeply inside, 
when i know that you're unhappy...


i will always be there for you, 
think of me,
think of them, 
think of youself.  


No comments: