Friday, March 27, 2009

Public Speaking Last Class


Nervous ( going to do my 40% Final Presentation ) 
Excited ( end of PS Class, gonna say bye bye, NO class on tues & thurs ) 

went to the replacement class at 2pm, C411... 
i'm the 3rd to present after Abby & Soke Ling, (Xiao Hui is the 4th person) 
i was damn nervous that time, my hands were shaking, 
so did my voice .. @.@ 
coz had to present in front of those Mass Com student, they are from another class
and we did not aspect to present in front of them ... 

My Topic : Becoming Vegetarian 

i was so surprised when i saw Sweet Ying taking pictures of me presenting >,< 
hahahhaaaa... she made me lagi nervous 
and the worst part -- she did recorded down part of my presentation, 
then, after the class, she told me "i'll blog it, go to my blog ya"
oh my god ... ^^ 

if you really want to see the video, go to this link --- Final Presentation 
THANKS YA, Sweet Yeng xD 


THEN, we went to the usual classroom, C2O2, 
to continue the presentation, with the rest of them 
Kana, Hon Chin, Joanna, Carmen ^^ 

comments & positive / negative feedbacks were flying around the class, 
and we get to see our marks for the presentation we've done 
we got 3 presentation, 1 midterm individual, 
i'm GLAD, relief... happy with my result ( 44 / 60 ) 
okie larrr  *\(^-^)/* 

before everyone leave the class, 
our cute carmen & joanna asked  to take pictures together, 
LOL ............ 
( and YEAH Joanna, we're gonna miss this class ) 

too bad, Seline & Alex was absent yesterday 

we were that person who took the picture, isnt PRO enough, 
Soke Ling's bag is in the picute >,<  

the 2nd picture, we should have act crazy lar, 
seems like only Soke Ling made the ^^V, everyone is still the same 
hahahaaaa


SO LONG, 
FAREWELL, 
to our Public Speaking Class....


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

our usual classroom on thurday not in C204 meh??? r u too excited n not need go to class again so totally forget which is our classroom??haha.....

sangkeertanan said...

hye gan so lng x read ur blog....lack of time n energy lor...kihkihkihkih uni lyfe is draining me....bt kept up wif u on fb..so hws ur meat free diet going? u eat eggy rite, eat egg can b considered vegetarina meh? i dunno wor...((@_@)) so here s a pinky muacks from me, keep up d spirit, n ohhh dun forget to VOTE EARTH dis cumin sat ok? c' ya gall..

*HuiChian* said...

Eunice - ooopppss, i really very Blur and forgot the room number edi, summore at 1st saying that room, so think of that number oni ... @.@ *paiseh*

Suntharan - it's okie, understood... we are always so busy wif assignments n Uni stuff >.< me too here, now towards end of the semester edi, tonnes of presentation like that lar....

i'm doing good, very well, i felt healthy & fresh ^^ today is my 9th day, staying away fr MEAT ,, hehe... they have a few types -- some dont eat all kinds of meat except fish; some eat eggs & dairy products; some occasionally eat small portion of meat.... i oni found out aft doin research for my presentation topic *wink*

thanks for visiting even tho u're so busy, hahahaha... c u around in FB lar, support earth hour this Sat !!!