Thursday, March 19, 2009

Meat-Free Diet - Day 1

after reading the booklet "LIFESTORIES"  ( which i got it from UCSI Career Fair ) 

interested and DECIDE to stay away from 
~~~ MEAT ~~~
going to try out -- to become a so-called-vegetarian 
hahahaha...
for around 1 month, 
i want to experience how is it, 
any changes ?

i might & might not continue this, 
after this period of time ^^V 

( ask me when you see me in person, 
if you're wondering WHY ? 
it's nothing big deal lar....) 

NEED YOUR SUPPORT and ENCOURAGEMENT 

DAY 1 

start my day with simple and my favourite breakfast 
- - meehoon + curry potatoes - - 

my lunch - blockA cafeteria "chap fan" 
- - potatoes + kangkung - - 

dinner time, 
i was a bit hungry, well.... i felt that all the time actually LOL 
mummy thought i'll start my meat-free diet later on, 
so she fried some delicious chicken nugget.. 
i was very determined, NOT TO EAT THEM ... 
- - vege + egg + tomato - - 


signing off for 2day , 
back to my Reaction Paper 3  xD 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL, come and supporting you now~~

By the way, I also practicing something similar: 6日斋戒, where I don't eat meat in these 6 days...

*HuiChian* said...

thanks ya for ur support,
it's so nice - dat u tried 6 days w/o meat ....

how was it ? i'm nw trying n controlling dis diet, for 30 days, hope i can do it lar ^^