Friday, March 20, 2009

Day 2

simple breakfast and saving time also, 
as i have to finish up my Reaction Paper 3, 
so i just had - - milk + nestum + oat ... hhahaaa

went to Uni a bit early, 
went to the PSYCHOLOGY CLUB General Election 
i want to cast my vote, 
selecting those people that are capable to be the new committee ... ^^ 
*Congrats to Shue Ling, the new President* 

then went to 2pm class... 
the WORST CLASS so far since my 1st class ever, 
HE ( Mr S. ) really gave BAD & discouraging comments 
PASS & FAIL really our main concern ... 
his class is so much different from others, 
I DID NOT gain a single knowledge from his class, 
it's exactly like we PAID FOR NOTHING !!! 
( i'm not the only one who think like that ) 

that's why some of us have had such thought 
v
v
v
NOT TELLING HERE    =X

( let's hope WE CAN find more people and DO-SOMETHING  SOON ! ) 

NO MEAT 2nd day, 
nothing much special, 
I'M SURVIVING !!! 


2 comments:

sHanNa said...

are you so going to blog all your 3o days of meat free month? Hehe! :)

*HuiChian* said...

thought of... but i dun think there'll be much to write about >< later my readers will get bored lar,, Hmm...... i'll see how lar ^^