Saturday, January 10, 2009

Tagged by "CareBear "

Directions : Once you’ve been tagged, you have to write a post with sixteen random things, habits or goals about you. At the end, choose five people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. Don’t forget to leave a comment (“You’re tagged!”), and to read your blog, you can’t tag a person who tagged you. Since you can’t tag me, let me know when you’ve posted your blog, so I can see your weirdness.

- i can listen to the same song for n times ( > 5 times )
- order Honey Milk everywhere i go ( as long as they serve it )
- afraid to start a relationship
- Cry easily, i'm a baby
- LOVES to 'cover' my finger nails & toe nails with nail polish 24/7
- like to bully my sister LOLzzz
- hate to WAIT in lines / people
- i dont like being lonely, sometime surrounded by friends, still i felt lonely
- wana have 2 kids in the future ( hmm...this spells r.a.n.d.o.m )
- had a Pyton curling around my neck and took so many pic + video xD
- raw food is so NOT my cup of tea...
- i DONT EAT oyster, clam, cockles, and others with shells (except crab & prawn )
- Travel around the world before i'm going to heaven
- i'm Hokkien, but i dont speak and couldn't understand Hokkien at all !
- lurve CHEESE so so so much
- scare of injections


I tag...
1. Geraldine
2. Suntharan
3. AbB
4. Carmen
5. Hui Ru

1 comment:

sangkeertanan said...

OMG.... I've been tagged and i did not even noticed it....sorry lor....