Monday, January 5, 2009

1st Day ..

started my 1 year 3rd semester last friday ( i hate when they cancel the class last minute !!! )

today having 3 classes from 9.3oam -- 3.30pm ( with 1 hour break in between )
--Study Skills & Employability
--Expository Writing
--Lifespan Development

since it's the 1st day of the class, we were freed / the class ended pretty earlier, went to BlockB and had our lunch , met YanQ ( my Form 6 friend, she came in this Jan,doing food science ), ^^V the world is so small, i met her w/o any arrangement being made ( erm,, yeah, UCSI is not that big, to be frank )

i'm kinda glad & happy when received positive comments from some friends, about what ?? about my HAIR , hehehe .... wait til you see me larrr ( fyi, i didn't straighten my hair larrr )
and another thing, Carmen, really a good question, huh !!! ( remembered what did u said in class ?? LOL )

well, after having 2 months of break, lying at home doing nothing, being a couch potato for like 2 months ?!! hmm..... most of you might feel very EXCITED and looking forward for this day, the 1st day of class.. meeting friends, lecturers, eating Cafe's food (>.< ), back to the books & assignments & presentation & role play & movie watching .........................................................

BUT, not really for me.. i can say here -- i'm only merely 40% happy, because of the SURPRISE that i wanted to give to every single of you ... hahaha ..

another 60% of my mind is full of negative feeling, negative qi surrounding me, i felt irritated, sad, stress out, depressed, headache,, due to my foot, the ugly thing here, hmppphhh.....
-i cant walk faster
-i cant wear shorts
-i cant wear skirts
-i cant wear other shoes/pump/sandals ( but the only and one sandal )
-i cant look good ( coz have to stuck in it, wearing long pants wherever i go )
-i dont feel comfortable
-i feel SICK !!! ( due to the medication, which is for my swollen foot, the sensitive skin which causes blister all over )


HELP ME !!!
I NEED THE BEST DOCTOR IN TOWN !!!
( i swear i'm not going to wear long pants for a month after i get my original foot back !!! )

No comments: