Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Drastic-enough-Change ???

How she had changes her hairstyle from 2006 - 2009 ? xD

Rebonding (12th Mac '06)

Perm my hair, became CURLY ( 5th Dec '07)


cut my long, curly, waist length hair ( 5th Nov 2008 )

1st CUT ( i felt so much freshier & lighter ) , and i did not regret at all
2nd CUT ( 19th Dec 2009 - went to dye & trim a bit my fringe & the back, a different cut and i like her way )

i really lurve my new look, what you say ????? LOLzzz..... tell me know how i look larr...
so far, i am happy and glad that friends keep telling me "Nice", most are positive comments... (luckily, coz i was really afraid & worrying whther will i look like Aunty/older after cutting short my hair... ) Some cant even recognise me at 1st glance, REALLY ?? =p
( btw, YOU said -- " Why cut ur hair BUT keep it secretly ???" it's really a good question, i guess )

2 comments:

sangkeertanan said...

gan...u look cute lar....kinda like budak skema nw.....hehehe...little miss good gurl...hehehehehehe...nice change btw...keep the spirit up in the year...oppsss i 4 gt 2 wish ya' HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
x(*_*)x

*HuiChian* said...

hahaha...it's kinda funny to hear dat -- budak skema ?!! LOL ... muahhaha,,, thx ya for the comment here =p

same to u too larrr...
haPPy nEw yEaR !! *\(^-^)/*