Saturday, January 17, 2009

Before CNY = Breathless Week ...

CNY is coming,
real soon, 1 more week ,
and i cant even feel it, can you ?!
besides the cookies making part, spring cleaning,
new clothes, new sofa cover, new curtain, new bedsheet, etc ....
it's just that , I CANT FEEL IT !!!
there's no moood for CNY ...
cant feel it inside my heart,
not like those days .. this year -- >
*speechless* *moodless*

Mostly due to ,
it's the 3rd week of my new semester,
year 1, 3rd semester,
taking 5 subjects,
finishing all the year 1 subjects .. Y.E.A.H
But, to-do-list is getting so much longer,
i cant even see the end of the list,
i cant breath,
i feel like giving up sometimes,
NO, NO, NO
i tell myself, NO !!!
i must be able to handle the stress and all these,
always look at the brighter side,
i become more responsibility,
i learn more,
i get to know more friends,
priceless and non-stop knowledge will come to me in return ...

For now, before CNY,
i must,
i have to,
finish up my assignments &
prepare at least 90% of my presentation
in order for me to relax,
to enjoy that particular few days,
without any worries about those things,
no more topic and discussion with friends,
we'll do what usually people do during CNY,
Play Poler, card games,
EAT EAT EAT
Visiting everywhere
watch TV, outings, anywhere.............

Sometimes,
i feel like needing you,
i need you to be my side all the time,
to share things with,
to talk to,
to cry with,
to hear you problems as well...
need your supports, encouragements, all the time xD
i felt deep down inside,
i'm crying sometimes,
trying to reach out but i cant,
i cant do it alone,
not without you with me,
save me out from all these...


* wake me up inside, wake me up inside,
call my name and save me from the dark...*
Evanescence,
"Bring Me To Life"

No comments: