Friday, April 24, 2009

i'm Back !


AT LAST, 
back in KL, my home-sweet-home ... 
( but i miss the sea-view Gurney Hotel room, the Char Kuey Teow, 
the fun taking bus and walking together ) 

i WILL update my blog with tonnes of photos, 
after collect other photos from my friends, 
also, do check out my FB, will upload there ASAP !!! 

now, i'm still adjusting, and tired all the time... 
suffering sunburn somemore >,< 
i really hoping it will recover ASAP larrrr

the main reason of getting this stupid sunburn 
UNDER THE HOT SUN, 
around 2pm - 4pm
w/o applying any anti-UV cream ...



AS A RESULT , 

v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v


Fuyoh.....   =/
( my shoulder lagi teruk T.T )


2 comments:

NAA said...

fuyooo....seksi nye...

=P

sangkeertanan said...

teruknye...hope u recovered....i didn't have dis prob though when i ws in penang, siap went topless sumore at batu feringgi for nearly 4 hours under the sun! hehehehehe, coz im SUN too ma..^^