Thursday, April 9, 2009

22nd Day ...

time flies, 
today is the 22nd DAY
eating everyday, every meal, 
WITHOUT MEAT !!! 
( not even any fish, chicken, pork, beef, mutton, prawn, anything.... ) 

anyway, i feel so much fresher, 
i feel less tired, i feel energetic, i feel less toxic inside my body ^^V 
even though there's only 8 more days, 
and i'm not counting down the days, 
i dont feel like craving for meat at this moment, 
( that's the best part of it ) 

had the Wanton Mee, 
( w/o the Char Siu & Wanton of course, haha ) 

had "Chap Fan" yesterday, 
taken some spinach, beans + egg, potatoes ^^V 
 

Another random picture here, 
v
v
v

had my laptop with me, 
yup, the COOL print, the black & white 1 ... 
snapping 1 picture in my room, before going out xD 
( BTW, that's my messy and full of things -- dressing table ) 
LOLxxxxx


No comments: