Friday, April 17, 2009

End of meat-free diet >,<


Today, is the DAY where ... 
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v

i have to start eating MEAT ...
which i do not crave for it after all, 
( even though it's been 1 month i have my meat-free diet ) 

i will have to start with little bit of chicken & fish, 
i'm so gonna take bit by bit, 
taking very small portion now, 
i'm afraid of getting not used to it or 
something weird will happen  o.O 

Why i have to start eating meat beginning today ? 
it is mainly due to --> 
2mr, i'm going to Shangri La to have buffet lunch with my dearest girls, 
few hours we'll be spending time there, 
paying RM 78++ for that, i cant be only eating vege, cakes, puddings, .. 
AM I RIGHT ??

Again, 2mr night going to Mei Ting's Birthday Party, 
somewhere near Taman Segar's apartment, 
you cant aspect me to eat only vegetable, 
i know i can, but she might feel one kind ... 
( the food are not good enough ? Hui Chian only eating vege, she's full anot ? )   

THEREFORE, 
since there's a big possibilities of me eating some MEAT ,
starting 2mr !!! 
i think it'll be better i start eating bit by bit TODAY !!!
 lolxxxx 

One more thing, before signing off ... 
after this 1 whole month of NOT EATING MEAT ( red or white )
some really made me satisfied & happy results... 

~ i did lose weight, around 2kg like that... 
~ i did become a little bit slimmer xD 
( i've measured around my arm, waist, thigh, BEFORE & AFTER ) 
~ i feel more energy, i get things done, doing this and that
~ i seldom take nap, or dont feel sleepy even though waking as early as 5am
~ i feel that my complexion is getting better, less pimples are popping out 
( except for those on the chin, which more likely due to Women's problem ) 
~ i feel myself is living much more healthily w/o consuming MEAT
( less toxic stored inside my body )


still, i will choose NOT to eat red meat, 
but more on white, expecially FISH .. 
i still prefer my day with lots of VEGE, TOFU, EGGS, BEANS ... 



STAY TUNED !!! 
more photos (especially FOOD ) and the interesting post will be coming SOON !!!! 



No comments: