Tuesday, October 21, 2008

total freedom

hooray....yeah.....i am so happy, few hours ago, around 1pm, after finishing my last paper this short semester (MOT)

then went to Samosa with eunice, kana, lynn.....we're really happy and thought of let's go and eat something better ... at least not those from the cafe lar, boring lar seeing all those dishes...LOL...luckily now i am having my 2 MONTHS LONG BREAK, before coming back to UCSI( or will it be USI ? since it'd been upgraded from university college --> UNIVERSITY ) i have something pretty nice, delicious, FISH n CHIPS + iced HONEY MILK ....( if u're my true friend, who know me long enough, u'll notice that i order honey milk , like 9 times outta 10 ) muahahaha.....it's TRUE ...no kidding here..however, SAMOSA's honey milk = sux .... totally ruin my whole lunch ... a bit lar actually, but i still finish it, personally i hate to waste any edible stuff....

so now, what's my plan ? what to do after finishing this sem and the exam ? where to go with friends ? how to spend my time during the holiday ? u guys might be wondering .......
hmm.....let me see, i think -- ermm....welll.....I DONT KNOW YET, just i have a rought idea, for this moment, now !!! gonna relax lar, what else, just gimme a break, OKIE ?? maybe meet up with a few gang of friends, since 1 of them asked me out on Sunday but i said : "i cant"...*sigh* then, planning to ask a friend of mine from Johor, to stay over a couple of nights .... then, hang around more in FACEBOOK, checking how are my friends are enjoying too....LOL....blog a bit here, catch up with some long lost friends in MSN more often also.... enjoying these few days until end of october, then will have to start looking for any part time job available, coz i want to start in Nov and Dec, to earn more & extra $$$.....so that i can carry out my plans well, buying whatever i want, using parents $$ is just -- it's like something wrong, i feel bad about it...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ur fren from johor izzit me????haha....
ok lar....i can go to ur house play n stay few days next week, can? hehe.....