Saturday, February 6, 2010

永邦 - 你是我最深爱的人




i cant help falling in LOVE with this song, after first time listen to it n year ago back then ~ ~ ~

recently, it has reappear in my life, making me feel so HAPPY get to listen to it again in different places ^v^

last few week, at my cousin bro's wedding dinner, they have put this song as the background music when showing the slideshow of some photos & the video ~ ~ ~ the BEST song ever to put, in one's wedding =P

again, listen to this song few times in radio ~ ~ ~

then, 2day found it posted by my tuition teacher, Mr Chong in FB... and i get to share it with everybody by posting it on my profile ^0^ also, share with my followers in my blog hereeeee

For me, i really think that this song is the BEST LOVE SONG ever which really grab my attention... the singer sings it very well, full of emotion and somehow, i can feel it... Awwwwwww.............................................................

( My heart would definitely melt, if HE sings this song for me, hahahahhhahaaa..... although i know i'll die when my heart melts =P )


1 comment:

jean-nie said...

hahaha i wanna quote this :
" My heart would definitely melt, if HE sings this song for me, hahahahhhahaaa..... although i know i'll die when my heart melts =P )"

BIG HINT!!! WAKAKAK