Sunday, January 3, 2010

No more 2009, Welcome 2010 ^ - ^


Been through the worst day of year 2009,,
it was 31/12/2009 T.T
i never felt so pain, suffer that much in my entire life...
afraid of losing,
afraid of being left alone,
afraid of going back to my life before 17/5/2009 *sob*

Friends are there for me last few days,
still i cant find my comfort zone w/o him ~ ~ ~
it's like there is a missing piece of puzzle,
and i cant stop searching for it,
and hoping to fill up the empty space in my life for the past few days...

Luckily, i do not have to be alone on New Year Eve,
thanks to my gals - Eyvon & Stella,
who stays besides me and be there all the time...
and THANKS GOD ^^
You did not left me alone at last,
i was overjoyed when 1st saw ur msg appear in my hp,
and followed by your call....

The last few days of year 2009 was the worst nightmare ever,,
my mind was flooded with all sorts of negative feelings,

However,
i was delighted on the night of new year eve...
Followed by the 1st day of 2010,,
i'm back in my comfort zone,
feeling i'm being owned and i'm alone no-more ...
*burst in tears due to happiness*


No comments: