Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Photos ..


i've been infected with this serious illness recently,
which is commonly found among college students,
regardless of their races, gender, age >.<
v
v
v
v
v
v

" PROCRASTINATION " =P

it's very serious,
made my life miserable,
made me struggling & drowning,
suffocate under a huge pile of ASSignments & tests & etc...

therefore,
i dont have much time to update my blog here,
feel so sorry coz
i've been abandoned my baby blog here for quite some while >.<


Here are some photos taken in the past 1 month,


during the Peer Counselling event "Blast It ! "
with Xiao Hui, Sannujah and Kana ... ^^V

me writing on Jay's t-shirt
( it's 1 of PC attraction, having 1 person carrying a cardboard "Write On Me", and asking people to write on them.............. =P )

with some of the seniors, together with some new faces...
we have game & FOOD & lucky draw


Then, some pictures,
♥ ♥ ♥ YACLS ♥ ♥ ♥

1st time, singing K together,
1st time, 2 people singing K ...

my thumb,
our LOVE,
his wallet,
his handphone a.k.a my old phone =P

latest photo taken together *hugsss*
Dinner gathering with his family & relatives...
(it's really a MUST try restaurant, the FOOD are unbelievable ^o^ )
thanks for everything ....



1 comment:

NAA said...

fuyooo...huichian...is that ur boyfriend???