Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Look Alike ? What you say.............?


Here I am again, with this music video.... Gary Chaw & Fish Leong duet !!!!

even though this is Gary's song, but i dont know ... Dont really like this song, i think the reason is the girl whom he is duet-ing with ( i dont like Fish Leong, she gave me a not-so-friendly look )  

Well,, you might probably asking / wondering -- since i dont like this song, why i posted it here ??? =)  
BECAUSE -----------------> that day when chatting with 1 of my friend in msn, he suddenly told me that i look like Fish Leong, then i said NO WAY,, i said it's the hairstyle that look similar.... then, he sent me THIS MV, asked me to have a look .... but i keep on saying it's still the hairstyle problem,, he added on saying our face shape looks similar as well @.@ heheheheeeee.....  

well, what do you guys think ?? Drop me a comment !!!  

p/s : Do i really look like her ?  
Btw, does my hairstyle now suit me ??

2 comments:

sHanNa said...

-.-" u know, the first time i listen to this song, i was like... wooohoo~ gary chao! duet with...?! fish leong... =________=" big big sweat! -.-" coz i don't like her either. @_@"

i donno why i don't like her.

i think ur hairstyle looks good in u. and u both don't look alike. @_@"""" *muaahahhaha*

*HuiChian* said...

yalar.... i was not too interested in this song,, most likely coz he duet with fish leong ,, no way larrrr.....

anyway,, thx for really commenting here, and thx for the positive comment, i like my hair too.... LOLXXX