Monday, February 2, 2009

CNY 2009 ...

CNY eve ( Day -1 ) 
Reunion Dinner
-  with maternal grandparents, uncles, auntie, cousins


CNY Day 1 
1 day trip 
- Balik Kampung to Kuala Pilah, Negeri Sembilan...
- meet the artist ( my cousin sister in red, in the picture below ) 

CNY Day 2 
DAD'S birthday !!! 
- Sushi King @ LM, dinner time !
- my main motive going there is to EAT = Golden Ball & Chawanmushi 


CNY Day 3 
- meet up with my "chee mui" for dim sum breakfast 
- at Restaurant 'Luk Fok' @ Pandan Perdana. . .
- kinda regret, we didnt take any pictures ( they are a bit camera shy, i guess ) 


for more pictures, visit my album at My Second Home !!! 


2 comments:

Clarissa said...

all the yummylicious food!

*HuiChian* said...

muahahaha... there's whole lot more, but lazy to upload here lar xD