Monday, July 21, 2008

time flies !!

so fast, i've already studied for almost 3months...came in here in May,, started studying on 5/5/08....if i'm not mistaken lar,,hehe...

today,,we have to choose what subjects to study in our short semester- september..
here it is,,actually very very few subjects were offered...we have no choice,,terpaksa lar....

1. introduction to public speaking
2. introduction to management & organization theory (MOT)

very fast, wil hav to take my FINAL ( the week after nex week,,there it is !! )
7/8/08 = malaysian studies
8/8/08 = moral studies
18/8/08 = introduction to psychology 1 + statistic for psychology
20/8/08 = introduction to psychology 2
then,,off i go to enjoy my holiday !!! yeah....hooray !!!

i really cant wait to go to LANGKAWI AWANA PORTO MALAI (3 days 2 nights relaxation package)-->this is something my mum won joining a contest in WOMAN'S WEEKLY the magazine...lol...just treat it as a early 20th birthday gift for me lar....hehe...

i never experience before --> what ?? --> spa + foot refecxoloy ..muahaha....it will the best damn thing if the package include : manicure + pedicure !!! ^o^

okie,,what to see nice pictures or want to know my holiday ?? stay tuned.......(i know it's still a long long way to go lar....hvnt even done my chapter test this coming wed and thurs, my group presentation next week...lol )






No comments: