Wednesday, May 21, 2008

i'm goin !!!

ya ya,,at last i've made a decision-----to go to HIS concert on 14/6 ... and of coz with my sister lor....how dare i choose not to go wor ?? she spend RM158 to go with me (Gary's concert..) i only fork out RM98 saja leh.........(55 go lor) *lol*

i know i'm very smart geh,,hahahha......^^V


we went last saturday,, my sister lar.....so EXCITED when she knew his coming..><
she waited for few hours only,,then i went window shopping around,,just look around ( no $$ lar..aiyo...) about 8pm,,i went to join my sis at the Q lor...
i really cant imagine i did that !!!
went on stage--> holding HIS poster--> taking out my hp( but then stopped+warned to switched it OFF ...HNG !!! ) --> i saw HIM,,so i SMILE --> say cheese--> shoke his hand--> i think i did say TQ--> and then GO GO GO....................down the stage.........
so fast,,i cant let this happen,,when i go for Gary's autograph signing session(next time),,must say something to him lo !!! ^^V i really SOT jor tim......(thanks to my SSLAA seniors....)=p

dont u guys get confuse,,this girl in red posing ^^V is my sister,,not m3 !!!

No comments: